Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My BFF


When my humans brought me home I was a tiny 3lb baby. They were worried because they already had 2 big dogs. They weren't sure how they would get a long with me. Especially Buddy. He's a Rhodesian Ridgeback. My humans say that Rhodesians are made to hunt lions. Lions! So...naturally they were worried that Buddy would think I was food not friend.

Much to everyone's surprise Buddy is my BEST friend. He let's me chew on his ears, chase him around and generally act like a crazy pug. Buddy does have his way of getting back at me. He has been known to drag me by the tail (not fair, and he gets a loud BUDDY from the humans) as well as pick me up by the scruff of my neck.

All in all Buddy is my BFF and what would life be without a BFF???

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rosie, thanks for stopping by our blog.

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post on your BFF, Buddy. This was a beautiful post dedicated to your friend. Have a great rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete