Friday, October 23, 2009

Work, Work, Work


Most days my humans get up, walk us, feed us then leave us. They call it work. Apparently they need to work in order to get us treats, take us to the doggie hotel and generally make sure we have everything we need.

On some very special days I have gone to work with my human. Honestly I have no idea why she goes there everyday. She seems to do the same things there she does at home. Type on the computer, talk to people and take me out to pee and poop.

Everyone at work thought I was cute, cuddled me, made me chase my tail...you know the usual stuff.

It was tiring though. And I learned there is one thing my human can't do at work, but I can...

take a long nap!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job there at work.... I hope you're getting paid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your advice. It is really encouraging to know that someone else has gone through the same thing and come out just fine. By the way, ROsie, you sure look cute there at work!

    ReplyDelete